Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC.'s web site are provided "as is".
- OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC.'s Internet site, even if OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. or a OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC. of the site.
Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a “hypertext” link to this Site provided that such link is to the entry page of this Site and does not portray Company or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner.
This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever.
You may not use framing techniques to enclose any Company trademark, logo or trade name or other proprietary information including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or any form contained on a page without Company’s express written consent.
Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely as convenience to you.
If you use these links, you will leave this Site.
Company has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their policies, including, without limitation, privacy policies or lack thereof.
Company does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such third party sites.
By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OrthopaedicSeminar.com, LLC.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Any action arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement must be brought in courts situated in Florida, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.